Male or Female Vocalist needed

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

schmange

Male or Female Vocalist needed

Post by schmange » Thu May 11, 2006 12:57 pm

I've got a song I wrote ages ago. The music is all finished. The lyrics are done. Now all I need is a vocalist who can do the vocals at home using their own equipment.Like, I'm talking somebody who knows how to use a decent mic, and recording software to do an isolated vocal and harmonies that I can drop into the song I've already recorded. The instrumental and scratch vocals are here and the lyrics are below:http://s93744050.onlinehome.us/Xanamoog ... est.mp3I'm willing to give 25 percent royalties for every until sold so I'm looking for somebody who's totally serious about this. I'm looking for not only talent, but the willingness to work on this for as long as necessary.... plus the ability to record using your own equipment over the internet.Lyrics:You and meWalking slowly hand in handAlone, and freeFalling for each otherGoing all the wayWaiting for another rainy day, awayWaiting for the sunWon't you stay with meHelp me rediscoverAll those days awayThe lazy days of summerYou were holding meWe talked and talkedAnd then you walked awayI gave you everythingWhy don't you take my handAnd walk awayDon't take your love awayTake my handDon't break my heartDon't take your love awayHeart to heartEvery time I see you smileIt tears apart All the years of wonderingIf you lied to meWe talked and talkedAnd still you walked awayI'd give you everythingIf you'd just take my handAnd walk awayDon't take your love awayTake my handDon't break my heartDon't take your love awayStay with meHold my hand and slowly walk awayI'll give you everythingIf you just take my handAnd walk awayDon't take your love awayTake my handDon't break my heartDon't take your love away

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Male or Female Vocalist needed

Post by Casey H » Thu May 11, 2006 2:41 pm

Hey Schmange!Long time no speak... Remember me? I placed one of your tracks and we split the $0.00 earned 50/50 !! Hope all is well. Regards,Casey (Charles P. Hurowitz)

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Thu May 11, 2006 3:05 pm

Quote:I placed one of your tracks and we split the $0.00 earned 50/50And here I always thought that 50% of something was better than 100% of nothing... shows what I know.

53mph
Impressive
Impressive

Post by 53mph » Thu May 11, 2006 7:45 pm

Schmange. How long ago did you write that song?I can get a pro female singer to do the vocals on this but she's insisting on 45% plus expenses.Lets haggle!

edteja
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edteja » Sun May 14, 2006 11:51 am

Hey Casey, was that $0 net or gross? Or both? Maybe there is a tax deduction hidden somewhere in that success story.
"In the future, when we finally get over racism, bigotry, and everyone is purple, red, and brown ... then we'll have to hate people for who they truly are."--George Carlin

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Mon May 15, 2006 12:43 am

Quote:Hey Casey, was that $0 net or gross? Or both? Maybe there is a tax deduction hidden somewhere in that success story. It was gross, very gross.... LOL Casey