MARCATO - 'river of fire' (hard rock)

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

kevbot

MARCATO - 'river of fire' (hard rock)

Post by kevbot » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:03 am

Please give us an honest review of this song, and any other songs on our broadjam page. We take our band very seriously and welcome the criticism. Thanks!!!http://www.broadjam.com/artists/artisti ... =23979also, check out www.marcato-online.comKev

dada
Active
Active

Re: MARCATO - 'river of fire' (hard rock)

Post by dada » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:46 am

You have a sound that reminds me of Incubus... that is not a bad thing in general, but in reality I kept wanting to hear more intricate melodies because of my associative state of mind...The River of Fire melody doesn't work for me, it seems to upbeat and happy to rejoice "River of Fire".... I expected something a little darker...Overall good arrangements, tone and muscianship on thhe recordings... the vocals are sung very well also... I am no expert by any means, but I too am struggling with creating pallatable musical compositions, so I'm just providing my thoughts right of the box based on what I heard... and let's face it... you asked for it...Keep trackin,DaveSounds by Davehttp://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandid=189280

jgp

Post by jgp » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:27 pm

Hey Kev,Being a fan of Hard rock, I was very impressed. I liked it a lot. Sounded really pro. Great vocals. Good Luck!-JGP

superflux
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by superflux » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:53 pm

Cloud - Cool. It's like somebody stuck 311, The Cureand Blink in a blender. I don't know what you were goingfor, but I like the result.River of Fire - Interesting move from 7 in the verseto 5 in the prechorus. I can see dada's point,but I was more bothered by the change of tone in the bridge; didn't seem to fit the rest of the song.Rapture - More cohesive tune than the others. Notnecessarily more interesting, just more consistentfrom section to section. Great drumming.Good stuff!Steve