Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

johndalenow
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

"Good Either Way" Relaxing, Atmospheric Piano Instrumental Cue

Post by johndalenow » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:01 pm

Enough "atmosphere?"

https://soundcloud.com/john-dale-music/ ... al_sharing

RELAXING, ATMOSPHERIC PIANO INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a globally distributed Music Licensing Company that's represented in over 75 countries and has a lot of success landing TONS of Major Network placements every year!

This Company searching for relaxing Instrumental Cues that could be heard on a playlist with the following references we got directly from them:

"Our Journey" by Peder B. Helland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ1K2kDYV6Q

"Fracture" by Stephan Moccio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjGA3aAjf70

"Always" by Peder B. Helland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSc8WROtNfc

Please submit well-composed Piano Instrumental Cues with an overall peaceful, relaxing, and emotionally uplifting vibe and sound. Your submissions should have inspiring motifs, top-notch performances, and compelling arrangements that create a sense of dynamics, forward motion, and interest. Piano instrumentation (with some atmosphere) will work best for this request. Please be sure any virtual instruments or sounds you may choose to use are high-quality and not dated-sounding.

Your submissions should be about 90 seconds to 2 minutes long, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best. Do NOT copy the referenced material in any way, shape, or form. Use it only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This Company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so the material you submit for this request CANNOT be signed with other publishers or catalogs. Sync fees will be split 50/50. The Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher’s share, and you’ll keep 100% of the Writer’s share. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to pitch for this opportunity. Please submit as many Instrumental Cues as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on Monday, February 6th, 2023. TAXI # S230206PX
Last edited by johndalenow on Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

myk247365
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: "Good Either Way" Relaxing, Atmospheric Piano Instrumental Cue

Post by myk247365 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:32 pm

I think you have the right combination of timbre and reverb. But I'm hearing a lot of what might be interpreted as distortion in my right ear. It feels like my eardrum is fluttering. I'm not at full volume on my system, so that might be something to look at. What does your LUFS meter tell you?

johndalenow
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johndalenow » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:35 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I did a re-mix which should make a difference on your end. If you have time please tell me what you think.

Best,

John

mteezykeys
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by mteezykeys » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:11 am

I like the sound of the piece. I think it's matching the references pretty good. Some of the moving parts may be a bit busier than the references, but that good be my opinion.

johndalenow
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johndalenow » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:00 pm

mteezykeys wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:11 am
I like the sound of the piece. I think it's matching the references pretty good. Some of the moving parts may be a bit busier than the references, but that good be my opinion.
Thank you for taking the time to listen. Greatly appreciated!