Meet the TAXI Member Who's Going to Space on Tuesday's TAXI TV

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

Meet the TAXI Member Who's Going to Space on Tuesday's TAXI TV

Post by TAXIstaff » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:32 am

Meet the TAXI Member Who’s Going to Space on Tuesday’s episode of TAXI TV!

Click the link below to watch TUESDAY at 4 pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAMwRJeXvUg

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 10am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Songwriters, Artists, and Composers,

We’re not doing our regular TAXI TV episode on Monday, October 4th. Instead, we’re doing a special episode of TAXI TV on Tuesday October 5th at 4:00 pm Pacific time.

And here’s why…

There are 7.6 billion people on the planet Earth, but only a small handful of private citizens have ever been to space — the final frontier ;-)

A TAXI member is joining that tiny handful of “regular” citizens who’ve been fortunate enough to travel to space. He launches on Tuesday, October 12th, and I want you to meet him before his flight!

Chris Boshuizen is a musician, just like you. He’s a “regular” guy, who just happens to be going to space aboard Blue Origin’s New Shepard.

Chris and I became friends several years ago. I know his “story,” and I want him to share it with you. You’ll be fascinated and inspired. Chris is shining example of what happens when passion and persistence come together.

Many of you have probably met Chris (aka Dr. Chrispy) at past Road Rallies, so this will be especially exciting for you. How many of us can say we know somebody who’s been to space?

And how many of us have friends who get to ham it up aboard the “Vomit Comet” during pre-flight, Zero G training?!

Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind episode of TAXI TV!
Tuesday, 4 PM Pacific time, live, and in color!

Click the link below to Watch LIVE on TUESDAY at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAMwRJeXvUg

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 10am Sydney (AEST)

See you on the show,
Michael