MEMBER DEALS!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

taxidave
Active
Active

MEMBER DEALS!

Post by taxidave » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:29 am

Hey forum go-ers!TAXI Staffer David here, posting for the first time on the forums! The reason I am coming to you all today is because I’ve noticed a few forum pages with you guys describing the deals you’ve received. I go back to confirm it in our data-base but I can’t seem to find record of it. So the only logical explanation is that you never told us about your deal!We very much so appreciate you guys mentioning your deals on the forums, but I’d also like to request that you send me an e-mail with the description of the deal as well! My E-mail is david@taxi.com. Just be sure to mention your name (and membership ID number if available):The song that was forwarded:The company you were forwarded to (don’t mention the company name on the forums, this is strictly for our records, unless it’s a major company that everyone knows, like Sony, Warner, NBC, FOX, etc.):The type of deal you received, and/or the song titles you signed:ANY additional information such as whether it was a S, Y, or Dispatch listing, additional personal info like “I’m a member from Iceland and got a deal in the U.S. without even moving anywhere!” Or any sort of quote for the deal page.So if you’ve ever mentioned a deal, and you’ve never received a response back from a TAXI Staffer, odds are we never heard about it. Please shoot me an e-mail notifying me about your deal to: david@taxi.com.Thank you all sooooo much! I can’t wait to meet you all at the Road Rally!!! ~DavidMember Services, TAXI

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: MEMBER DEALS!

Post by gitarrero » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:55 am

hey mr. david I've written to taxi about my first couple of deals I did get, but never was on the deal page. so I thought that maybe there is no slot or something like that.I'll shoot you an email with all the requested infos.cheers,martin
production, composition & stringed instruments

taxidave
Active
Active

Re: MEMBER DEALS!

Post by taxidave » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:00 am

Thank you so much Martin!We greatly appreciate it when our members give us a heads up on the deals they make. This way we can keep record of which companies are helping out our members more. Congrats on all your deals thus far, and keep up the great work! ~DavidMember Services, TAXI