MI Singer Looking for Collaborator(s)

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

oiseau

MI Singer Looking for Collaborator(s)

Post by oiseau » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:40 am

Hi everybody! I am a 23 year old female singer from Michigan looking for some musicians to collaborate with. I am looking to collaborate in order to develop my music and talents. I have been singing since as far back remember and have wanted to pursue the music industry since I was in high school. I have written (and copyrighted) some lyrics and have vocal melodies for some of them. I don't play any instruments so I don't have any instrumentals with my songs yet. I have performed at open mic nights acapella dozens of times. People love it, but the reaction is always that I'm going to need instruments to be taken seriously. I really want to make that step and find someone to work with now. I'm not dead set on a sound for my music yet but I'm really leaning toward pop/rock. If you are interested in just giving something a try, reply to this message and I will get back to you asap.Thanks!

augustheat
Impressive
Impressive

Re: MI Singer Looking for Collaborator(s)

Post by augustheat » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:16 pm

Hey Robin:See my private post to you. Did you mean for that message to come to me? The one with the He** in it?
Craig Larson
August Heat Productions
Apple Valley, MN

oiseau

Re: MI Singer Looking for Collaborator(s)

Post by oiseau » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:37 pm

I didn't send it. I'm sorry that someone did that. I don't have the internet at home so I use a lot of public computers. You never know what people are going to do on there after you're done.