Mix Engineering Student Seeks Tracks for Practice Mixes

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

cnpearce

Mix Engineering Student Seeks Tracks for Practice Mixes

Post by cnpearce » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:12 am

Hello,

My name is clyde pearce and i'm a student at Dubpsot.com as well as a card carrying TAXI Member.

I'm coming into the final phase of my Master Producer Program at Dubspot and I need more "real world" material to mix. I'm hoping some of you might be interested in getting a free mix or two or three out of the deal.

What you would need to provide is an mp3 of song, as well all of the tracks in aiff or wav (44.1k and 24 bit) format bounced from zero, well labeled.

What you will get in return is a mixed mp3 and a finished wav or aiff file for each track you submitted. no charge, no kidding.

I can generally mix two to four songs per week, so it's first come first served.

Thank You in advance for helping me cut my teeth in this exciting industry.

if your interested, contact me at mixmaster@cnpearce.com

thanks,

clyde pearce

mrichmond56

Re: Mix Engineering Student Seeks Tracks for Practice Mixes

Post by mrichmond56 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 am

Ok can you put in drum tracks as well ? I have lots of songs both in MP3 but in prologicx . Some of my tunes are too long need to be condensed to 3 to 4 minutes instead of 5 or 8 minutes? All songs are registered with US copywriter office. If you want to add lyrics if I like them I will be happy to split song rights.

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Mix Engineering Student Seeks Tracks for Practice Mixes

Post by hummingbird » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:06 am

Just a reminder to get a signed work for hire if you intend to submit the (generous and free) mix of your track done by someone else. If you end up collaborating, then imo it's wise to get your agreement in writing.

H
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website