My New Adventure!

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

My New Adventure!

Post by ciskokidd » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:11 pm

Hey All,I am starting this thread as a statement of committment to you - my fellow taxi passengers.Today I start in earnest a new quest that I hope will lead to a great adventure and some wonderful fruits at the end of this journey.Below you will find a link to my new blog. This blog will document the steps and milestones along the way. My quest is simple yet seemingly out of reach - get a hit song in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 - within the next six months!!Are ya curious? skeptical? think I'm completely off my rocker?I have a thick skin and welcome any and all comments. Let '[em rip, but take a little time every now and then to check out my progress and keep me in check.I am writing this because I want to be accountable to you my friends and fellow birds of a feather. If ya think I'm slippin' feel free to sock me one right in the chops.Here's the link:http://ciskokidd.blogspot.com/All the best,Cisko

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: My New Adventure!

Post by hummingbird » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Cool! I will check it out frequently!! And hold you to your commitment if you falter! How often will you be posting? I update mine once a week.Hummin'bird
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Sounds like an excellent adventure... Only thing is, you might wanna re-read pages 38-40 of Robin's book...Cause methinks you're violating prime directive number 2 of effective goal setting:"Make sure your goal is something that's within your control"Yeah I know I'm obnoxiously pragmatic... See you Thursday! matto

daniel481
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by daniel481 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:28 pm

I say go for it man! Make it happen!Best of luck and I'll be checkin back in to hear your updates.Dan

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ciskokidd » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:06 pm

Nov 30, 2008, 7:09pm, matto wrote:Sounds like an excellent adventure... Only thing is, you might wanna re-read pages 38-40 of Robin's book...Cause methinks you're violating prime directive number 2 of effective goal setting:"Make sure your goal is something that's within your control"Yeah I know I'm obnoxiously pragmatic... See you Thursday! mattoLOL - I guess ignorance is truly bliss! Darn that Robin! I think I'll drag you along for the ride! Thursday it is!!

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ciskokidd » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:06 pm

Nov 30, 2008, 6:36pm, hummingbird wrote:Cool! I will check it out frequently!! And hold you to your commitment if you falter! How often will you be posting? I update mine once a week.Hummin'bird Thanks Vikki!! Your support is much appreciated. I plan on posting at least once a week, but my aim is to post twice weekly.Best,Cisko

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Nov 30, 2008, 8:06pm, ciskokidd wrote:Nov 30, 2008, 7:09pm, matto wrote:Sounds like an excellent adventure... Only thing is, you might wanna re-read pages 38-40 of Robin's book...Cause methinks you're violating prime directive number 2 of effective goal setting:"Make sure your goal is something that's within your control"Yeah I know I'm obnoxiously pragmatic... See you Thursday! mattoLOL - I guess ignorance is truly bliss! Darn that Robin! I think I'll drag you along for the ride! Thursday it is!! Cool, I'll get my coat, coming to watch & cheer. I am SO into seeing this happen. All I can say is, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. And Matto, you'll need to become a believer after he does it!It's a done deal to me, already.

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ciskokidd » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Nov 30, 2008, 7:28pm, daniel481 wrote:I say go for it man! Make it happen!Best of luck and I'll be checkin back in to hear your updates.Dan Thanks Dan, maybe we meet at the top eh? I liked your track on your new thread by the way!!

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ciskokidd » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:16 pm

Nov 30, 2008, 8:07pm, sgs4u wrote:[quote author=ciskokidd board=peer thread=10839 post=104929 time=1228104399] Cool, I'll get my coat, coming to watch & cheer. I am SO into seeing this happen. All I can say is, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. And Matto, you'll need to become a believer after he does it!It's a done deal to me, already. Thanks Steve - I dig the vibes coming my way!!!

ragani
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ragani » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:23 pm

Me too! I'll be checking in too! Can't wait to watch this all unfold for you-- even if Robin says it has to be under your control. Me thinks there might something even greater that can happen that's not under your control, if you allow for it!! Yay for you! I already see it happening!!!! Who needs Haldol when you can step out into your own dreams and live them out?! LOL!!!
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it..." - Goethe
http://www.RaganiWorld.com - Turn the World to Love®
http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=ragani