My newest song: His Greatest

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

JeremyDoss
Active
Active

My newest song: His Greatest

Post by JeremyDoss » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:36 pm

Here is my newest song titled "His Greatest". I would love to hear what everyone thinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYiSszv ... s3B1IymQno

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: My newest song: His Greatest

Post by cosmicdolphin » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:58 pm

Nicely put together and professionally produced but bringing religious beliefs into the lyrics is always going to put a song into a much smaller niche for licensing.

JeremyDoss
Active
Active

Post by JeremyDoss » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:32 pm

cosmicdolphin wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:58 pm
Nicely put together and professionally produced but bringing religious beliefs into the lyrics is always going to put a song into a much smaller niche for licensing.
Thanks. I knew it would. More than likely will not ever be submitting this one to a listing on taxi.

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by cosmicdolphin » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:03 am

JeremyDoss wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:32 pm
cosmicdolphin wrote:
Thanks. I knew it would. More than likely will not ever be submitting this one to a listing on taxi.
Cool, if that's not the main goal. I guess you never know what might show up on a Listing though.

With slightly different lyrics it sounded like a good track for what I'm sure are going to be a lot of post virus programmes. Uplifting and hopeful songs are going to be needed.

JeremyDoss
Active
Active

Post by JeremyDoss » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:24 am

cosmicdolphin wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:03 am
JeremyDoss wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:32 pm
cosmicdolphin wrote:
Cool, if that's not the main goal. I guess you never know what might show up on a Listing though.

With slightly different lyrics it sounded like a good track for what I'm sure are going to be a lot of post virus programmes. Uplifting and hopeful songs are going to be needed.
That is a great idea. I may write an alternate version for that very purpose.