My room

Tell us about your studio and post some photos no matter how modest or robust it is!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Horacemix
Impressive
Impressive

My room

Post by Horacemix » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:00 am

Hello Everybody:

I just wanted to share with you my Home Studio. Well, my Bed Room Studio, to be precise.

I don't know how to share the picture in the forum so I hope you can open the image Icon. In the preview I could do it opening it in another Tab.

I must say that I had to buy a new computer, because my 2 years old Desktop PC burnt out because of a power supply failure.
So my recent configuration gear had changed. I'm surprised about how powerful are the gamer laptops.
This one is a DELL inspiron 15 5000 - CPU Intel I7 7th Gen, 16 GB RAM, Dedicated Nvidia Gforce GTX 1050 + Intel HD graphics 630 - SSD 500gb.
I've added a USB HDD 7200 RPM for Audio Recording and Sound Bank Libraries. The Audio Interface is a Tascam 4x4 USB.
I have a Midi Controller Korg Taktile and the Piano is a KAWAI CL-25 MIDI I/O
i use a Japanese Squire P-Bass, an Epiphone Sheraton (my first serious Electric Guitar), an electro acoustic guitar Washburn Equis Gold and a 12 strings acoustic guitar (hard as a rock but still useful) Texas.

Is not in the picture because I'm not using it by now, but I converted an acoustic drumset into and Electronic Drum. I'm now changing a few pieces because I know things I didn't know when I first constructed the Hi hat system, so when I get it right, I'll share it with you all too.
And of course, an acoustic percussion set with Tambourines, Egg Shakers, Maracas, Guiro, boxes and all that kind of toys!

Thank you for reading and leaving your comments and suggestions!

Regards!
Horace
Observation is the raw material for creation...
https://soundcloud.com/horacemix

billhewett
Impressive
Impressive

Re: My room

Post by billhewett » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:27 am

Looks great, Horace! I wish I could keep my space as clean as yours :)

-Bill

Horacemix
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Horacemix » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 pm

billhewett wrote:Looks great, Horace! I wish I could keep my space as clean as yours :)

-Bill
Hi Bill! Thanks for your comment, but, are you kidding? I saw your place. It's awesome and clean!

Regards!
Horace
Observation is the raw material for creation...
https://soundcloud.com/horacemix

billhewett
Impressive
Impressive

Post by billhewett » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:55 am

That's because I had just cleaned it in order to take a presentable picture for the forum... under normal circumstances it looks nothing like that :)

-Bill

andygabrys
Total Pro
Total Pro
Location: Summerland, BC by way of Santa Fe, Chilliwack, Boston, NYC

Post by andygabrys » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:59 am

billhewett wrote:That's because I had just cleaned it in order to take a presentable picture for the forum... under normal circumstances it looks nothing like that :)

-Bill
+1 thats all of us :)

byronGlals

My room

Post by byronGlals » Tue May 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Room has been re-arranged a few times now, starting to fill up way too quickly.

Valentin66

Post by Valentin66 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:09 pm

I always dreamed of my home studio, I'm happy for you. I would also like to equip my room so that no one dares to go in and distract me from the creative process.