Nashville Nomi

Got a gig? Looking to Gig? Post it up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Nashville Nomi

Post by nomiyah » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 am

Being a tourist at famous Tootsie's.http://www.nomiyah.com/dashboard/galler ... 000063.jpg

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:32 pm

Quote:Being a tourist at famous Tootsie's.http://www.nomiyah.com/dashboard/galler ... 063.jpgyou look very cool, Nomi!
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:09 pm

Thanks VikkiHere I am at the legendary Bluebird Cafehttp://www.nomiyah.com/dashboard/gallerydata/i ... 000064.jpg

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by horacejesse » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:54 am

Nomi, glad to see you did well and had a good time. But where's the southern exposure?

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:48 pm

Quote:Nomi, glad to see you did well and had a good time. But where's the southern exposure?Ummm, are you referring to the boots and bathing suits? I never did buy boots. I didn't even pack the bathing suit because I got a tattoo touch up the day before and wasn't supposed to get sun on it.

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Wed May 28, 2008 8:27 am

I'll be performing for the second year at the Songwriters Festival on Music Row. Liked it so much, I'm going back for seconds. It'll be on the weekend of June 20th. More info at www.songwritersfestival.com and I'll be posting my performance times and locations when I get them. I know there's people on this forum in the Nashville area, let me know if you want to connect-the-dots (as kg says).Nomi

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Wed May 28, 2008 11:46 am

Very Cool, honey. I LOVE and miss Nashville so very much. Have a GREAT time, and knock their socks off once again.
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:49 pm

You Nashville folks (except one) haven't responded to my Nashville posts. But I'm not mad at you. One of my performance slots has been posted and I would absolutely love to meet a dot or two. I'll be on the Red Starr Stage on Saturday night at 11:45. This stage is at Artist Building Partners, 50 Music Square West (Across from GAC building, on corner of Chet Atkins Pl. Tall 9 story bldg. Nashville,TN 37203). Come earlier because at 11:30 forum member Hookstown Brown will be performing. I'll post other slots when I find out or get up to date info at www.songwritersfestival.com

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:04 pm

Nomi, first off, big congrats on your Beatles foward....you are very talented!I wish I could attend your performance, but I've had some biz I've had to take care of lately, and I won't be able to make it....sorry about that, I would have loved to see you and Hooks perform! I live three hours from Nashville...one of these days, I'd like to meet up with you guys there.

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Jun 4, 2008, 6:04pm, jchitty wrote:Nomi, first off, big congrats on your Beatles foward....you are very talented!I wish I could attend your performance, but I've had some biz I've had to take care of lately, and I won't be able to make it....sorry about that, I would have loved to see you and Hooks perform! I live three hours from Nashville...one of these days, I'd like to meet up with you guys there. Thanks for the compliment and the reply. I didn't think you'd drive all that way just to see me sing a couple of songs... Just put the word out in case you happened to be in Nashville at the same time. I hope you are getting better.Nomi