New Members - This TAXI TV is Just for You

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

New Members - This TAXI TV is Just for You

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:40 am

Click the Link below to Watch Monday's Live Show!
https://youtu.be/Td6xiGKWC1A

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) / 11pm London / 10am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Passengers,

If there’s a good aspect of the Coronavirus pandemic, it’s that most of you are hunkered down at home and have plenty of time to work on your music. That may be the only good thing to come from this horrible time in human history. 

We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy! 

Heads Up New Members!
We’ve had a lot of new TAXI members coming on board in the last week. With them in mind, I’d like to dedicate this week’s episode to helping our newest members learn how to use your memberships most effectively!

I’m going to work really hard to give you tips that will help you shave months — maybe even years off your timeline to success. I’m going to share the “secrets” that our most experienced and successful members have uncovered over the last 28 years, and give you the condensed, “Reader’s Digest” version in this power-packed episode!

If you’re new to TAXI, an older member who isn’t progressing quickly enough, or somebody who is “TAXI Curious,” you really don’t want to miss this episode of TAXI TV!

Just some of the things I plan to cover during this week’s episode:
  • The fastest, easiest way to find success in the music licensing business.
  • The most frequently requested genres and styles of music.
  • What TAXI’s A&R people look for when they listen to your music.
  • A simple “trick” that will make it easier for music supervisors and video editors to find your music.
  • What a Buttoned/Stinger ending is.
  • How long it takes to hear back from TAXI when you submit your music.
  • What “Broadcast Quality” means. 
  • What Universal Lyrics means.
  • Three things Country Artists and A&R people need to hear in your songs.
  • Why a sax part or a screaming lead guitar might hurt your chances for licensing your music in TV or film.
  • What often works best when pitching music for TV Commercials.
  • The simple type of instrumental cue that can get used over and over.
I’m sure I’ll have plenty more “tricks of the trade” to share with you, so don’t miss this episode!

Win a FREE Book!
Don't forget to leave a comment under the video on YouTube! We’re going to give away a FREE copy of Steve Barden's book, Writing Production Music for TV: The Road to Success, to the viewer who posts the best comment after the live show.

Click the Link below to Watch Monday's Live Show!
https://youtu.be/Td6xiGKWC1A

To Join the Live Chat and Ask Questions During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) / 11pm London / 10am Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,
Michael