New Top 40 EDM Request- Any Producers Want To Collab With Me? (Singer)

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ShaR4
Active
Active

New Top 40 EDM Request- Any Producers Want To Collab With Me? (Singer)

Post by ShaR4 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:08 am

Hi music fam! Anyone who can produce this type of music looking for a singer for this listing? Hit me up!

[NEW LISTING]
TOP 40-Style EDM SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by an Australian Indie Record Label with distribution through Sony!

IMPORTANT NOTE: This company has JUST started requesting music from TAXI's members, so this is a great opportunity to begin a new relationship with an awesome company!

This Label is looking for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Songs in the general stylistic ballpark of the following references:

"Head & Heart" by Joel Corry feat. MNEK

"Call Me Now" by Michael Calfan & Inna

"Lovefool" by twocolors

"Feel It Again" by Seeb, Dan Caplen, & Svidden

Please submit hit-worthy EDM Songs with fist-pumping rhythms, super catchy hooks, solid drop sections, and a healthy amount of mainstream appeal. Compelling, well-performed vocals are a must, as well. Be sure that your production is slick and features state-of-the-art software sounds and samples – nothing dated or low-quality will work, here. Give this Label danceable hits that could have people at a club on their feet dancing the night away – that's what they're looking for!

Do NOT copy the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Your recording quality needs to be clean, clear, and well-balanced to represent your Songs well.

The specific deal points will be handled on a case-by-case basis. You must own or control your Master and Composition to submit to this pitch. Please send as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, January 31st, 2021. TAXI # S210131EC
Shara "ShaR4" Dee
Singer | Songwriter | Pop | EDM
https://www.shar4music.com/