oh baby, yeaaah

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

stasiac

oh baby, yeaaah

Post by stasiac » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:39 am

well, i was talked into checking out the message boards at the rally, so here I am. I've been getting a lot of forwards lately as well, and figured this would be an appropriate place to post! not sure how to add songs here (or link you to my taxi profile...which if you do, could you give me a shout?) but if you wish to take a listen, my space is www.myspace.com/stasiacongerall three songs on the site have been forwarded a few different times and I would love to hear what you guys think!!

jmather
Impressive
Impressive

Re: oh baby, yeaaah

Post by jmather » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:54 am

"Hollywood"Very solid, crystal clear singing and production. I like "impress me..." that's real good. Even the harmonica fits in in a kind of eerie way. Like it a lot!!Justin

jude3
Impressive
Impressive

Re: oh baby, yeaaah

Post by jude3 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:49 am

Quote:well, i was talked into checking out the message boards at the rally, so here I am. I've been getting a lot of forwards lately as well, and figured this would be an appropriate place to post! not sure how to add songs here (or link you to my taxi profile...which if you do, could you give me a shout?) but if you wish to take a listen, my space is www.myspace.com/stasiacongerall three songs on the site have been forwarded a few different times and I would love to hear what you guys think!!you are very good. on your myspace you list christian as one of your genres. but there is no christian songs on your myspace. do you have any christian songs?