Orig Christmas song for comments please

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TonySollazzo
Active
Active

Orig Christmas song for comments please

Post by TonySollazzo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:29 pm

... thanks for looking, I've taken down the song....

Hi - I'm interested in any comments or feedback on an original Christmas song. Thanks, Tony.
Last edited by TonySollazzo on Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDroese
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Orig Christmas song for comments please

Post by JohnDroese » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:04 am

Hi Tony nice track!!! My two cents worth of feedback..... You need more space in the verses like cut out half the lines and put some space between them it can feel like a long run on sentence... Also I love the melody on the hook but its depressing for a Christmas song I would find a way to flip it to a positive... something like I'm taking the long way to find you. under the mistletoe tonight.... Great melody, Great phrasing just need the right words to match the music the music is upbeat and the words are sad at least to me....
I hope this helps and"You don't take this the wrong way" pun intended......Remember the genius is in the rewrite..... Great Work.....Keep it up!

TonySollazzo
Active
Active

Re: Orig Christmas song for comments please

Post by TonySollazzo » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Hi John - thank you for your comments and your pun was most welcomed.
Your insight on the density of the lyrics, and on the juxtaposition of holiday/depressing, is exactly what I was trying to achieve, so thank you for confirming it.
Cheers, Tony.