We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Tunesmith
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Peaceful Easy Feeling input please

Post by Tunesmith » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:00 pm

HI All!
Been a while since I have been on the forum! Hope you are all well!
I am trying out for the Peaceful Easy Feeling listing due tomorrow. I have more to do on this; fine tuning etc, but anything that you may notice or any input is welcome. It is an electronic kind of thing.
Many Thanks,
Linda C

https://s.disco.ac/yiredvslehnn

COVER Versions of the classic hit song, "PEACEFUL EASY FEELING" with Male, Female or Duet Vocals are needed for an for an (up to) $3,000, Direct-to-Client placement for an Ad Campaign. The song will be used in online and in-store promotion for a new Boutique Brand.

This Company is looking for Covers of the Song "Peaceful Easy Feeling."

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Unfortunately, we're unable to post the name of the original artist or a reference link to the original version, but yes, we mean THAT version by THOSE guys! ;)

Quoting the Client: "We're looking for a Cover Version of "Peaceful Easy Feeling" that reimagines the original while maintaining recognizability. The chorus is the most important section of the song, but a full version is needed. Male Vocals or Male/Female Duets are preferred, but Female Vocals are okay as well."

Please submit Covers of "Peaceful Easy Feeling" that are easily recognizable (it's NOT advisable to change the lyric or melody), but still offer a fresh, unique take on the original. Please make sure that any virtual instruments or samples you use are high-quality and realistic. Cool vocals that help grab listeners' attention while maintaining the peaceful easy feeling conveyed in the song could serve you well.

Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.
Last edited by Tunesmith on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrentWhiten
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Peaceful Easy Feeling input please

Post by BrentWhiten » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:09 pm

Hey Linda,
I really like your voice. Literally has a "peaceful easy feeling" to it.
best of luck,
Brent
Thanks!
Brent Whiten

Tunesmith
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by Tunesmith » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:22 am

Thank you for listening!

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:10 pm

Hi Linda
Pretty and unique. :D I'm not that good on mixes so others can help better. The listing said "(it's NOT advisable to change the lyric or melody)". I wondering if the section from 00:28-00:43 violates that. It also delays getting to the chorus and although your chorus starts at 00:44, a reasonable time, it seems like an unnecessary delay. You probably could just cut that whole section out.

Best of luck!
:D Casey

Tunesmith
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by Tunesmith » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:48 am

HI Casey!

Thank you! I worked all day on it yesterday. YOU know, fine tuning, re-singing, putting in, taking out, the whole nine yards. (the song is updated, same link) I was like why am I doing this? I kind of couldn't resist as I have sung that song live for a billion years. And as I did this I really thought what a beautiful melody it has. It is such a nice song! Yeah I threw in a pre chorus thingy..
We'll see what happens!
I'll see you around FB..I love your posts!
Linda

BradleyHagen
Impressive
Impressive

Post by BradleyHagen » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:25 pm

I really liked this cover! Great job, and best of luck!
Bradley Hagen Productions
Bradley Hagen (702) 513-5320
www.bradleyhagenproductions.com