Placement in a ABC serial

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ragani
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Placement in a ABC serial

Post by ragani » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:00 am

Jan 18, 2009, 5:44am, davewalton wrote:Mazz and I had this discussion in a earlier post. Here's the facts as we uncovered them:Sweden and Switzerland are two different names for the same country... which is located somewhere in Africa. Always glad to set the record straight, Dave LOL!!! I remember that thread!!! What's even funnier is that when it was going realtime, I read matto's note there about being from Sweden, but he was referring to the software-- and all this time it was stuck in my mind that he was from Sweden!!! LOL!!! Seriously, I'm LMAO now, from deep down in my newly dug hole. Could you throw me a few pieces of that African chocolate...? I'm real glad to know that Sweden and Switzerland are two names for the same country. Whew. And I thought I'd nearly blown it. I'm going to come out of my hole now... Raags [dusting herself off and looking around for any chocolate pieces...]
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it..." - Goethe
http://www.RaganiWorld.com - Turn the World to Love®
http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=ragani

crystallions
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by crystallions » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:50 pm

How did I miss this thread??? First things first...CONGRATULATIONS HP!!! That is fantastic news!!! Second....Jan 18, 2009, 5:44am, davewalton wrote:Jan 17, 2009, 9:46pm, ragani wrote:OMG. I must have been asleep in my studio here... You're RIGHT!! [says Raags, as she digs a deeper hole...]Mazz and I had this discussion in a earlier post. Here's the facts as we uncovered them:Sweden and Switzerland are two different names for the same country... which is located somewhere in Africa. Always glad to set the record straight, Dave This is so funny! I already knew that Sweden and Switzerland were the same country (have had people ask me about the alps and good quality watches often enough to figure that out...) This finally explains why I love warm weather... I am really from Africa ~ Lydia
Lydia L. Ashton

http://www.lydiaashton.com

"To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist." - Robert Schumann

hpcrazy

Post by hpcrazy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Hey Lydia,you are doing some great stuff - loved I could do such orchestrations. I love that mysterios thing. Yes for us in Europe this Switzerland / Sweden thing is like I would say USA and Uruguay is the same HP

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by vicky » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 pm

hilarious stuff ...I guess I'm from Springfield, ?? ......... Hp....I watch that show all the time....fantastic news for you...very cool...vtbp