Pop /AC lyricist looking for collaboration (details inside)!

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

perfectstranger555

Pop /AC lyricist looking for collaboration (details inside)!

Post by perfectstranger555 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:33 pm

I am a lyricist whose lyrics come in various styles and who is looking for someone serious and dedicated to collaborate with, in hopes of creating a pop song that has strength, depth and not just words put in rhyme (like most songs today).

I would be interested in co-writing with someone (on an already existing song) or collaborating with someone who makes good melodies. Just to avoid ambiguity, I only write lyrics and do not possess music, instrumentals, etc.

I will attempt to compare my style of writing to some of the artists you already know (I am not saying my lyrics are just like that, but may be considered similar - depending on one's personal impression).

My style of writing might resemble: Kelly Clarkson, Adam Lambert, Pink, Celine Dion, Delta Goodrem, etc.

I don't expect anyone to take all I've written at face value, which is why I would be willing to show some of my work to those who are interested in this collaboration, to see if our styles are compatible.

Please, contat me only if you are serious and committed to this kind of work.

I will provide my email address to facilitate better and faster communication :

perfectstranger555@hotmail.com

Best regards,

Dino

hilmarleujes

Re: Pop /AC lyricist looking for collaboration (details inside)!

Post by hilmarleujes » Tue May 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Dino,

I can always use some good lyrics.
In my podcast I create a new instrumental song every day and although it's not exactly in the genre of the artists you mention, perhaps you find something you can work with.

Not so much for the podcast itself, but for listings on Taxi or other endeavors.

I can also work from a lyric and compose music to the words.

Hope to hear from you,

Regards,

Hilmar
Imagehttp://dailypianopieces.com
Songwriter and composer Hilmar Leujes creates a new piece of music every day

perfectstranger555

Re: Pop /AC lyricist looking for collaboration (details inside)!

Post by perfectstranger555 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 am

Dear Hilmar,

Sorry I haven't replied earlier. Since I left my e-mail address, I assumed those who are interested would be writing me there.

I would be glad to see what your style is like and maybe we can make something together. You can send me some of your work to my e-mail, along with further comments, suggestions, etc. Once I have received your message, we'll carry on from there.

Best regards,
Dino