PopRocks Inst.

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

elser
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

PopRocks Inst.

Post by elser » Thu May 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Yay, finally got another forward, been awhile. But then I'm not very prolific...maybe that expains it... :shock:

The track:
https://soundcloud.com/jon-esler/millennial-beach

The listing:
EMOTIONALLY UPBEAT POP/ROCK INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed for several $500, NON-Exclusive, Direct-to-Supervisor placements in a Reality TV Series. They’re looking for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumental Cues in the general stylistic ballpark of these references:

“Hold Me Tight or Don’t” by Fall Out Boy

“Sugar” by Maroon 5

“Raise Your Glass” by P!nk

Although the references above have vocals, this pitch is for instrumentals only!

Please send well-crafted Instrumental Cues that deliver a fun, emotionally upbeat sound and vibe. Your production can contain both live and electronic instrumentation as long as the overall mood of your submissions is positive and emotionally upbeat. Structure your Cue around a central melodic theme, while layering instrumentation in and out as your Cue progresses to create some dynamics and forward momentum. Please avoid submitting any material that sounds moody or dark.

tundedude35

Re: PopRocks Inst.

Post by tundedude35 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:45 am

Nice track! The chorus has some great energy to it and I love those electronic drum hits in the verse!

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: PopRocks Inst.

Post by Telefunkin » Wed May 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Yeah, nice track Jon! Congratulations on the forward. I hope you make more like this one. :)
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing, and 100% HI.