Positive Electro Pop Instrumental Cue >>>>Forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

KenTownsendMusic

Positive Electro Pop Instrumental Cue >>>>Forward

Post by KenTownsendMusic » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:59 pm

Hello all,

I'm new to taxi and just wanted to share my most recent forward with you all. It's one that I really enjoyed making and I'm hoping that the world will get a chance to hear it also. If not, at least I get to share it here. :)

[https://www.taxi.com/members/VWhx8XZoQ3 ... -can-do-it]

Ken Townsend

"POSITIVE ELECTRO POP INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a very successful boutique Music Library that's distributed by Universal for placements in Commercials, Advertisements, and Promotions.

NOTE: We previously ran this request as TAXI Dispatch Listing #D210629MP, but the Library didn't find what they were looking for. If you submitted to listing #D210629MP, please send different material this time around.

This is a catalog you want to be in! Please listen to the following examples the Library gave us to get yourself in the ballpark of what they need:

Instrumental Examples

Quoting the Library: "We're looking for positive, uplifting and motivational modern Electro Pop Cues that would be well-suited for promos and positive, lively settings. Each piece needs to have that clearly forward-going, determined feel and vibe – that's the difference compared to e.g. 'cheerful': The vibe/mood is NOT so much 'easy-going, happy life,' but rather 'you can do this.'"

Please send well-crafted Instrumental Cues with modern Electro Pop instrumentation and production elements. Craft your Cues around one clear, positive motif, and create a sense of dynamics and forward momentum by layering instrumentation in and out as they progress. Your production and all virtual instruments or samples you use should be high-quality and fresh. If your pieces could get viewers feeling good and ready to take on the world, you could have what this Library is looking for!

Another Production Tip from the Library: "Make sure there are options for editors by having different sections (ie: build-ups, accent sections, dynamic section... etc). Avoid any (prominent) leads or anything that's too distracting; rather, use catchy little motifs/phrases that are embedded in the chord progression/arrangement."

All submissions should be about 2 minutes long, give or take. Good edit points and non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings are required. Do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, texture, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

NOTE: This company has a strong preference for composers who understand music licensing companies and how typical music library deals are structured. If that's not you, they politely ask that you don't submit to this request. Also, if you're an experienced producer that can deliver the goods in this genre, they're especially interested in hearing what you can do!

This Music Library offers an EXCLUSIVE deal with a cool twist. You’ll keep 50% of all gross income generated by your music, plus you’ll get 100% of the Writer’s share income generated by your PRO. In other words, if the company licenses your music under a blanket deal, you’ll get income. If they license it for a YouTube video, you’ll get income. Not all music libraries pay you for things like that! The Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher’s share.

Because this is an Exclusive deal, the music you submit for this pitch cannot already be signed with other Libraries or Publishers. You must own or control 100% of your Master and Composition rights"

JuanMacias
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Positive Electro Pop Instrumental Cue >>>>Forward

Post by JuanMacias » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:30 pm

Hello Ken!

Great track. very good Production and mixing. I also submitted to this listing but mine was a return.
Congrats and good look with that forward!

Juan

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by cosmicdolphin » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Very nice !

Would not be at all surprised for you to get a Library back on this...very licensable, this is how you do it for anyone watching.

Mark

KenTownsendMusic

Post by KenTownsendMusic » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:58 pm

Thank you guys for your kind feedback!

rpeckyno
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by rpeckyno » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:10 am

Fantastic track Ken! Congrats! So much good (but subtle) ear candy. Love it!
-robert peckyno / @streamingkeys
Pecknotes Productions: https://pecknotes.com
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/imaginaurium/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/tharsisdrip