christian songwriters?

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

mara

christian songwriters?

Post by mara » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:02 pm

Hey, I write contemporay christian music and was wondering if anyone here wrote in the same genre. I would love hear from you. Mara

booker
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: christian songwriters?

Post by booker » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:21 am

Hi Mara. I definately write CCM. My wife and I have been writing for the last 13 years. My website is no longer running, but you can hear snippets of our stuff on itunes, walmart.com, rhapsody, etc. It should be under Booker's Bridge. Let me know where you're from, what you're up to.

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by walter327 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:50 am

Hi, Mara.Yup. If you go to garageband.com and search up Walter W. Comer, you can hear four songs I was blessed with. Keep in mind, writing is my blessing, not singing or guitar.Walter327
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....

tedschempp

Post by tedschempp » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi everyone, I'm considering joining Taxi and am still in the "research stage." Glad to read the few comments from today's postings. I live about 35 miles south of Nashville, and am trying to connect with other Taxi members in my area, but I can also ask my main question to the wider Taxi audience. I write Christian music mostly, such as Chris Tomlin, etc., although I also write jazz/rock instrumentals for guitar and piano, and some of my music might work for film useage. I would like to establish a dialogue with anyone who is currently making either a part-time or full-time living as a songwriter, and has had at least some financial success using Taxi in the process. Ideally, I'd like to co-write with folks living in the Nashville area as well. I'd appreciate any responses and tips. Thanks, Ted