Going to the Rally? Pls list yourself here.

Talk about the rally here.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Going to the Rally? Pls list yourself here.

Post by tedsingingfox » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:22 pm

Quote:Quote:OK, I couldn't resist... After many late night, difficult negotiations with my CFO regarding this year's and next year's budget, I decided that I AM COMING TO THE RALLY!! I've wanted to do this for years. So, I'm going to read up on the dot protocol, and start getting ready."All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..." Forum Name: hurowitzReal Name: Charles P. Hurowitz (please call me "Casey")Arriving: Thurs 11/8Leaving: Sunday 11/11Matto: Don't forget that group hug, Kumbaya sing-a-long session... It will be soooo cool to meet all of you! CaseyWhooo-hoo.. great news Agreed. C.U.N.A.Few...Ted
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

kt

Post by kt » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:04 am

Hey all! I'm a rookie/newbie to the Rally but very much looking forward to it! I'm in Central PA (little town of Reedsville) so it should surely be a big change in culture! Guess I need to find a dot to wear....even more challenging is to decide on color! What does one do if your favorite color is black? LOL Hope to meet some of you!Forum Moniker: ktReal Name: KevinArriving RR: Thur, Nov 8Leaving RR: Mon Nov 12th

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:26 am

Quote:Hey all! I'm a rookie/newbie to the Rally but very much looking forward to it! I'm in Central PA (little town of Reedsville) so it should surely be a big change in culture! Guess I need to find a dot to wear....even more challenging is to decide on color! What does one do if your favorite color is black? LOL Hope to meet some of you!Forum Moniker: ktReal Name: KevinArriving RR: Thur, Nov 8Leaving RR: Mon Nov 12thBy all means go with the black dot... Don't forget to stick two dots on your badge, one for each side since they hang around your neck and have a 50/50 chance of facing one way or the other.

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:42 am

Quote:Hey all! I'm a rookie/newbie to the Rally but very much looking forward to it! I'm in Central PA (little town of Reedsville) so it should surely be a big change in culture! Guess I need to find a dot to wear....even more challenging is to decide on color! What does one do if your favorite color is black? LOL Hope to meet some of you!Forum Moniker: ktReal Name: KevinArriving RR: Thur, Nov 8Leaving RR: Mon Nov 12thWelcome aboard Kevin! Be glad to meet you there.And thanks for posting --- you reminded me that in my flurry of weekend shopping-for-the-trip I forgot to buy the most important things -- *dots*!!!!
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website