Hip-Hop Forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Hip-Hop Forward

Post by hummingbird » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Way to go CISCO!!!! Yeah!!
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:00 am

Congrats, Cisko!

slideboardouts
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by slideboardouts » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:49 pm

Hey Cisco that track is dope!It definitely has that electronica/SexyBack vibe!-Steve

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:49 pm

Quote:http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... ream=1Edit: We have since made improvements and mixed it properly - I was trying to make the deadline so it's not as good as what we have now, but I haven't uploaded that version.Yeah Mr Triggerhappy submitted a rough mix...without even letting me know .Then again, I guess you can't argue with a forward...but whatever happened to "putting your best foot forward"?? Grrr...

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:00 pm

Mr Triggerhappy? Dissention in the ranks? Quote:Quote:http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... ream=1Edit: We have since made improvements and mixed it properly - I was trying to make the deadline so it's not as good as what we have now, but I haven't uploaded that version.Yeah Mr Triggerhappy submitted a rough mix...without even letting me know .Then again, I guess you can't argue with a forward...but whatever happened to "putting your best foot forward"?? Grrr...

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ciskokidd » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:28 pm

Quote:Quote:http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... ream=1Edit: We have since made improvements and mixed it properly - I was trying to make the deadline so it's not as good as what we have now, but I haven't uploaded that version.Yeah Mr Triggerhappy submitted a rough mix...without even letting me know .Then again, I guess you can't argue with a forward...but whatever happened to "putting your best foot forward"?? Grrr... Yeah, yeah - I know but I saw my shot and I took it!"And with that broke a major rule of engagement. You never - ever follow below the hard deck""That's right Iceman - I am dangerous!"Pardon me - just had a Top Gun flashback!! Matt's right. He's always right! Darn it. Foiled again!

drumbri

Post by drumbri » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Congrats Cisko.. I figure if I hang around here long enough something might rub off ya'll on me. I learn something new everyday at this site ty all.