Country Demo?

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

michael11
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Country Demo?

Post by michael11 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:26 pm

I recorded this on my Yamaha hard disc recorder a few years ago and I recently came across it and thought it was nice little tune with a fun lyric.It sounds kind of country to me,maybe a bit Blugrass with the right treatment.I have three questions.1 Is it worth having it properly demoed in Nashville?2 what could I do with it to improve it now,melody,lyric,production.3 If I went for a pro demo do I leave it up to the demo company to do what they think is best or do I offer suggestions?Any advice very much appreciated.I'll Lie Down and I Won't Get Up Again.V! I.ve been up down spun round kicked and libeled but I ain't weakened yetCos this old boy ain't got no rivals when it comes to gettin what's to getChorus I could climb a mountain I could swim the oceanI could fight a war and winBut if you were to leave me then you'd better believe meI'll lie down and I won't get up againI.ll lie down and I wont get up againV2 When it comes to danger I've no problem in fact you just watch me sonI'd fight alligators and agitators and I won't even use my gun,ChorusI could climb a mountain etcV3Well I might be braggin just a little about all the things I've doneBut when it comes to lovin and you leavin well without you I'm no oneChorusI could climb a mountain etc http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... 5&stream=1
All's Well That Ends Well

www.michaelgaughan.rocks

heinsite
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Country Demo?

Post by heinsite » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:21 pm

howdy--in my opinion, it's more and very pure original-style folk music to my first listen, thought that's all i did was just 1Xthe best,heinsite