A Public Domain Hymn Try

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: A Public Domain Hymn Try

Post by mazz » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Quote:Quote:One question I've wondered since I was a kid: just where is the country of Orientar? Dude, ya' got me!Quote:PS: I didn't know they had rubber cigars back in those days either!mazz, you're killin' me man. Where are you comin' up with all of this? Still a little brat at heart!!
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ibanez468 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:03 pm

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ibanez468 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:06 am

Hey mazz,Thanks for all the input. I'll try and sort it all out and see if I can make some adjustments. Got plenty of time. I'm gonna' get the hang of this, even if it kills me. ibanez468

geo
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by geo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:26 am

Dude, I've been waiting to hear something from you (I've missed previous post I believe) and this is awesome!!! I can't offer anything constructive, this stuff is floating in the clouds over my meagre exsistence..... you composers just kill me Geo

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ibanez468 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:57 am

Quote:Dude, I've been waiting to hear something from you (I've missed previous post I believe) and this is awesome!!!Hey G,Yeah, I've only posted a few tunes on here. They're floatin' around somewhere. Thanks for the compliment! Still needs some work though. You can always click on the little link sittin' above the bottom jpeg if ya' wanna' hear somethin'.Quote:I can't offer anything constructive, this stuff is floating in the clouds over my meagre exsistence..... you composers just kill me It's pretty much doin' the same ta' me. I'm workin' to get a handle on it all. Tryin' ta' keep up with the BIG dawgs! ibanez468

geo
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by geo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:59 am

Quote:It's pretty much doin' the same ta' me. I'm workin' to get a handle on it all. Tryin' ta' keep up with the BIG dawgs! ibanez468 You're in the park with them my bro.... Geo

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by vicky » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 am

Quote:It's pretty much doin' the same ta' me. I'm workin' to get a handle on it all. Tryin' ta' keep up with the BIG dawgs! ibanez468You're in the park with them my bro.... Geo..... ....you guys are killin' me...if I'm not mistaken both of you....are posting new material continuously......very...way...ta...go....VTBP

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ibanez468 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:15 am

Hey vickytbp,Well...I think geo posts more than I do. Tracking live instruments, as you well know, IMO, is alot easier than dealin' with all of the computer stuff. So I think he probably pumps 'em out alot faster.The computer stuff takes a little longer, but the results can well be worth the time, as we've all heard from others. ibanez468

geo
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by geo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Quote:Hey vickytbp,Well...I think geo posts more than I do. Tracking live instruments, as you well know, IMO, is alot easier than dealin' with all of the computer stuff. So I think he probably pumps 'em out alot faster.The computer stuff takes a little longer, but the results can well be worth the time, as we've all heard from others. ibanez468 That's my NY's res... less programming, more playing, I'm riding a little wave right now, good stuff flowing, hope it last awhile....Geo