OH MY GOSH!!!! D080117MP

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

brindabella
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: OH MY GOSH!!!! D080117MP

Post by brindabella » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey! Great stuff! You go, girl!!
"The crucial thing in life is not to repeat oneself." Antonio Stradivari.

http://www.Reverbnation.com/laurasanz

jameslimborg

Post by jameslimborg » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:35 pm

I just got done listening to your song titled 'Happily Everafter'. Excellent production/recording... the intro acoustic guitars sound excellent and 3D-like... great mix. Vocally I think you are as big of a star as anyone could be! You 'WILL' be famous in my opinion. I can hear Shania Twain and Amy Grant singing a song like this... country/pop... excellent song... I wish more music like this was in the world. Congratulations!

jh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jh » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Congrats Jamie!!!- JH

jameii
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jameii » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:13 am

Quote:I just got done listening to your song titled 'Happily Everafter'. Excellent production/recording... the intro acoustic guitars sound excellent and 3D-like... great mix. Vocally I think you are as big of a star as anyone could be! You 'WILL' be famous in my opinion. I can hear Shania Twain and Amy Grant singing a song like this... country/pop... excellent song... I wish more music like this was in the world. Congratulations!Wow...thank you guys SO much...not just for listening but for providing feedback!! I've never had much of an ego about my music...I guess in part because music can feel REALLY personally, especially if you are a writer...I'm sure you guys understand!!I"m hoping to get a call back from America's Got Talent!! Crossing fingers!J