Chaos forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

oneleft
Active
Active

Chaos forward

Post by oneleft » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:46 pm

"The Devil in Red" forwarded forSONGS in ALL STYLES about chaos, crumbling down, falling apart, disintegration, etc. http://oneleft.com/taxi/Devil.mp3on a side note, Hummingbird, should you read this, I'm curious about your hearing as we have similar loss. Do you wear hearing aids?My situation is that in the left ear I'm less than 5%, I can hear very low sounds only, kind of a rumble. The right ear is about 70% but very little high end gets through, I don't hear a great many instruments, people with high voices, children. If they talk directly to me I can usually converse. Most sound that gets in is best described as muffled.I have a dickens of a time singing but you said that you've figured out a way that works for you. I'd love to know what you do!

djdeweese
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Chaos forward

Post by djdeweese » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:01 am

Hey oneleft -- congrats on the forward. My try for this listing turned into much to personal a song, so I followed my muse and finished the song but didn't submit it. Nice mix here -- great sense of impending doom from the chord progression and the tension of the pick-pick-pick of the guitar in the verses. Hope this song finds a home!

oneleft
Active
Active

Post by oneleft » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:51 am

Thanks DJ, any way I can listen to yours?

montster
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by montster » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Fantastic tune!!I submitted one for this listing but was returned, not the right stuff for this one I guess....Great production and everything about it.... very cooll!!

oneleft
Active
Active

Post by oneleft » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:45 am

hey thanks Monster. Yeah, I submitted another one which I thought was a better fit but didn't go. One never knows I guess.