More Sagebrush Saga The boys story PArt 1

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

carr
Impressive
Impressive

More Sagebrush Saga The boys story PArt 1

Post by carr » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:32 pm

You really need to listen to Sage brush heroes before this one ( http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/viewtra ... ckid=56031)Boys Story part 1Sagebrush Saga ©Marchetti BMI / Westwood APRAThe lyric below is revised from the recorded versionhttp://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/viewtrack.php?trackid=58389v[G] We landed a job a [C] long way from [G] home.We’d lost all our money [D] before we headed off[G] Seems kinds foolish after [C] all that hard workAll we [G] got left is our [D] jeans and a [G] shirt.vOur share was a quite handsome [C]A stake for our [G] squatA few hands of Hold em [D] An’ We lost the loti [G] think they was cheating but [C] I can’t prove itI [G] guess we'll make a [D] livin outta [G] losingch[C] Far far from OUR [G] range.[C] We cant go back It wont be the [D] same[G] Them gals that are waiting [C] Are primed for the churchThey 're waiting for better, we've only brung worsev[G] When we met with young BillyHe was [C] no more than a [G] kidA baby face that [D] belied what he did[G] Said he could help Us [C] get back on OUR feetnever [G] KNOWING where [D] ALL this would [G] leadch[C] Far far from OUR [G] range.[C] We cant go back It wont be the [D] same[G] Them gals that are waiting [C] Are primed for the churchIf we go [G] back with nothing, [D] The gals'll get [G] hurt.Bridge[C] Seemed so simple Not much [D] more than a prank,[EM] Take up some colts and [C] rob a small bank[G] No one ever told us bout [C] the quick and the [G] dead,[EM] Least not til I took a [D] shot in the headChorus[C] Far far from the [G] range.[C] We cant go back It wont be the [D] same[G] Them gals that are waiting [C] Are primed for the churchThey 're waiting for better, we"ll only bring worse. I have more revisions in mind for the lyric