"Superstar"

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

apjc10
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

"Superstar"

Post by apjc10 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:20 pm

I would love any help I could get from you via your opinion. The song "Superstar" is a pop song but I don't want it to be cheesy...let me know if you think it seems that in any way...that would be great. Feel free to express opinions on anything about the song not just it's "cheesiness"...or any of the other songs. Thanks againGod bless

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: "Superstar"

Post by hummingbird » Wed May 30, 2007 4:22 am

Quote:I would love any help I could get from you via your opinion. The song "Superstar" is a pop song but I don't want it to be cheesy...let me know if you think it seems that in any way...that would be great. Feel free to express opinions on anything about the song not just it's "cheesiness"...or any of the other songs. Thanks againGod blessHey.... can you post the lyrics and a link to the song?
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

apjc10
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by apjc10 » Wed May 30, 2007 9:26 am

lol...yea that link would probably help...my bad.http://taxi.com/alanpowell

apjc10
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by apjc10 » Wed May 30, 2007 9:28 am

SuperstarVerse 1:I don't know if I gave you the impressionThat perhaps could have fueled your obsessionThat to be with me got to be up to speed with the latestcelebrity collectionPre:Not surprised youfeel this way babewith the things that keep us amused todayI just need you to see that I truly believe that you're all you need to beChorus:I don't want a JanetI don't need a BritneyI just want someone who loves me for meAnd to be honest I wouldn't change a thing Cuz you're the superstar in my lifeVerse 2:Matter of fact let me tell you how it oughta beAll those girls that you study in the magazineyea it's true kinda cute when they do what they do but in truthyou're the one they should be studyingBride:I just want you to know that baby you're my...superstarI just need you to know that baby you're my...superstar (x2)