Curiosity

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Curiosity

Post by walter327 » Mon May 14, 2007 6:35 am

Morbid, I know. But, I want to be a good hubby.Is there any way, any site where, if this growth in my head gets me, that my songs can still be pushed? I want my wife taken care of in such a case. Hate to use God's gift to me in this way. But, better than them just fading away on yellow legal pads. Anyway, they'd reach way more people being picked up than just through me.I have also given this idea to my pastorAny ideas would be mucho appreciated, also.By the by, the "getting back in the studio/Buying a home studio" idea has been devoured by medical bills, bills, bills. I can work on copyrights, though.If anyone would rather E-Mail me, I'm at kwcomer@netzero.com .Thanks, y'all.Walt
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Curiosity

Post by walter327 » Fri May 18, 2007 5:55 am

GEEZ!! I thought I'd get some support in here! Sorry, I'm a bit touchy right now.
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....

paulallen

Re: Curiosity

Post by paulallen » Fri May 18, 2007 7:10 am

Dear Walter,I guess it would help if you stated the names of the previous threads you started, because I just read this, your most recent message, and... I don't have a clue what you are talking about, because I am not familiar (and don't know where to find!) your previous posts explaining the nature of your medical problems... If I could, I would help you out in a second, but as it is, the only thing I can do for you right now is pray, and that I will do!