Sam Hayes and Brandon Patrick

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bmpatrick

Sam Hayes and Brandon Patrick

Post by bmpatrick » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:56 am

Hey can anyone give me an idea of what they think of my bands music? if so please feel free to do it!!! tell me your honest opinion!www.myspace.com/samhayesandbrandonpatri ... k.comThank You. if you review mine i will deff review yours!!!!

arkjack
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Sam Hayes and Brandon Patrick

Post by arkjack » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:07 pm

I checked out the website page yesterday... and the music wasn't playing on it... I'm glad you posted the myspace link and the broadjam link.... nice songs and great voice... but you need to post lyrics on the songs in your broadjam MOB page. the recording on Should've Waited ... the hand drums are a little loud... how are the recordings being done? sounds a little thin.... and the vocal needed more diction... I couldnt follow the lyric..ArkJack

bmpatrick

Re: Sam Hayes and Brandon Patrick

Post by bmpatrick » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:02 pm

Thanks for the review.. My songs are recorded here in my house. All i have is some small studio equipment to record on. I've been trying 2 years now to get a deal or something. I think my music is good enough for something but it just hasnt been going that way. If you have music out please send me the link and i'll be more then happy to tell you what i think about your work. thanks alot man. have a good one!