Another Song for feedback....

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

arkjack
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Another Song for feedback....

Post by arkjack » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:29 pm

Hi gang, thanks for the listen and comments on the previous number. I did find one line I have to change and will resing and see if I can muster a better take.... Another song I've been working on ..... Just Saturday Morning... link as follows:http://www.broadjam.com/transmit/transm ... bndsq=1I'm interested in any comments. I will say nothink...... I would like to see how listeners get it... Oh and.... what genre or type of pitch do you think it works for??TIAArkJack

soundcircel
Active
Active

Re: Another Song for feedback....

Post by soundcircel » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:29 am

Hai Arkjack I like it, guitar playing is nice.The whole music has a nice "feel good" swing to it.My only concerns are the vocals.They are a bit load in the mix, and are not in sync with the music.Just like it is produced totally different....and that is too bad the song itself is damn good though, nice compostion, quality musicianship.

carr
Impressive
Impressive

Post by carr » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:19 pm

post the lyrics please. Im a lazy listener at the end of a working day j

arkjack
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by arkjack » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:14 am

Carr.... Thanks for the sugestion... I'm anxious for more feedback on this.... I like the song myself... but I'm not sure its working with listeners.... Just Saturday MorningJon Ezickson copr 2007Its such a shame what this world is coming to.We're insane. Look at the things that turn us onDoes no good to cryDon't count on my surrenderAny tears left behind won't stain the satin sheetsJust Saturday morningDid I do something lame?Did you dream of leaving me?Is it too late to change?Are there any second chances?Don't tell me a lie, last night was just a tokenWe don't need to fightor make this a confrontationJust Saturday morningThere aren't any pictures in your cellphone of you and meLike it never happened, its over, I just go awayRemember my name when there's noone there to hold youThen you can say 'you never felt it anyway'Convince me to tryI won't count on your onfessionI'm not changing your mindYou meant no disrespectDoes no good to cryDon't count on my surrenderThe tears left behind won't stain my satin sheets