I'm so sad.

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: I'm so sad.

Post by sgs4u » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:23 am

I would prefer to think of the lot of us that got forwards, as something different from awful. thx Stick The water drop was just something I'd wanted to use for a while. It's a singer buddy of mine that makes the noise with his mouth. And accordians must be the saddest of all instruments, in more ways than one. hehe I'd originally submitted that piece to the French laundry commercial, to no avail. They didn't want a sad French song about detergent. I wonder why not... Quote:Nice work Steve... love the accordian. French sadness... And the dripping sound in the second must be your tears falling into your beer. HA HA!Seems like an awful lot of us got forwarded on this one...

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:25 am

Quote: Yours are great Brian. As I expected they would be. And Matto posting your tunes, Whoa! Thank you. Vikki yours, is really interesting and different. And also sad! It's so enlightening to hear what everyone else is doing, that's working to get forwarded. and Ye-haw, I got a couple of forwards, too. Minus remixes of tunes I've co-written. What a great way to start the year. I'm in such awesome company! Life is good. This first piece got all 10'a, except a 9 for marketability. wow... alaParisMaurice What's the Point Steve, this is VERY cool news. Congrats, buddy. Then, let me say how pissed off I am to find out that my ear buds aren't with me right now. So I'll have to hear them later. But I promise to give 'em a listen.Can't think of nicer ways for any/all of us to begin the new year.And wooHOO! This just proves that I'm not the only weepy, emotional SOT on these boards. Ted
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

stick
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by stick » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:28 am

Oh, you are. We just fake it well enough to get forwarded. LOL!!!! HA HA!

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:31 am

Congrats to Steve G., Stick, Vikki, and Bob Mete on their fowards....it's hard to keep up with all you guys now, but you all rock!