Middle Distance Runner

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Middle Distance Runner

Post by johnnydean1 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:10 pm

Quote:Je crois que Matto parlait français. wenn er deutsch spräche, würde er vereinbaren, daß Sie MDR's größter Fächer sind.! Some one had me at hello, I'm not sure who, but i wish they could explain where. I think it would help me understand why and or how Johnny's phrase "Thanks Matto for the heads up " fits itself into following conversation ? these are the actual responses as they appeared in the Middle Distance Runnder thread , complete and unadulterated ( as far as I'm aware ) Matto says: Quote:Je Ne Sais Quoi Btw I haven't had time to listen to this band's music yet but I agree with ranG that their name lacks it... Of course if that's the only thing that doesn't really work they are in excellent "shape"... And Johnny responds : Quote:Thanks Matto for the heads up. I knew you spoke excellent Italian I didn't realize you spoke German as well.!!!! Did you see it ? Can anyone spot the monkey business goings on I know I'm a bit low on lithium and psychosis in never out of the question. But i believe that Matto, for reasons yet undisclosed, receives automatic praise and worship . Even our lord had to hang from a tree, die, rise up and possess supernatural powers, before anyone told him " Thanks Jesus for the heads up." for no other reason then to just say something nice. what gives? Did Matto survive a black hole ? Anyway, Johnny and Matto, MDR Merry Christmas, RanGRanG,when you are older you will understand the ways of the board.Just be patient and let the knowledge descend upon you like fossilized camel dung.Make music like a swarm of bees in the Arctic Circle and most importantly of all..................................waitNEVER question the word of Matto the AlmightyWhy you askWEll ask then?Matto has the ear of Michael

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:12 pm

Quote:Quote:Je crois que Matto parlait français. wenn er deutsch spräche, würde er vereinbaren, daß Sie MDR's größter Fächer sind.! Some one had me at hello, I'm not sure who, but i wish they could explain where. I think it would help me understand why and or how Johnny's phrase "Thanks Matto for the heads up " fits itself into following conversation ? these are the actual responses as they appeared in the Middle Distance Runnder thread , complete and unadulterated ( as far as I'm aware ) Matto says: And Johnny responds : Did you see it ? Can anyone spot the monkey business goings on I know I'm a bit low on lithium and psychosis in never out of the question. But i believe that Matto, for reasons yet undisclosed, receives automatic praise and worship . Even our lord had to hang from a tree, die, rise up and possess supernatural powers, before anyone told him " Thanks Jesus for the heads up." for no other reason then to just say something nice. what gives? Did Matto survive a black hole ? Anyway, Johnny and Matto, MDR Merry Christmas, RanGRanG,when you are older you will understand the ways of the board.Just be patient and let the knowledge descend upon you like fossilized camel dung.Make music like a swarm of bees in the Arctic Circle and most importantly of all..................................waitNEVER question the word of Matto the AlmightyWhy you askWEll ask then?Matto has the ear of Michael And the nose of Casey.

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:13 pm

Quote:Quote:RanG,when you are older you will understand the ways of the board.Just be patient and let the knowledge descend upon you like fossilized camel dung.Make music like a swarm of bees in the Arctic Circle and most importantly of all..................................waitNEVER question the word of Matto the AlmightyWhy you askWEll ask then?Matto has the ear of Michael And the nose of Casey.And the eyes of Ern.

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:07 pm

Maybe he's got the legs of me...

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:29 pm

Quote:Maybe he's got the legs of me... Definitely not, but maybe Middle Distance Runner has, what with all that running...

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:34 pm

Btw sorry MDR...I have no idea why your thread is taking such a bizarre turn...guess that's what happens when JD1 becomes your fan... And what's with "größter Fächer"? He's not THAT kind of a fan...

middledistancerun
Active
Active

Post by middledistancerun » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:55 pm

thanks for all the feedback, everyone! i guess we'll have to see what happens from our first few submissions to see if TAXI believes in us, too!Ian

middledistancerun
Active
Active

Post by middledistancerun » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:57 pm

Quote:Btw sorry MDR...I have no idea why your thread is taking such a bizarre turn...guess that's what happens when JD1 becomes your fan... And what's with "größter Fächer"? He's not THAT kind of a fan...Oh .. believe me. the more bizzare the better! we are a band composed of a bunch of lunatics. in interviews, we're never sure if the interviewer is amused or wants to hang themselves. either way, we entertain ourselves with this kind of stuff, so maybe we're just rubbing off!!!ian

pogodog
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by pogodog » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:59 pm

Quote:Btw sorry MDR...I have no idea why your thread is taking such a bizarre turn...guess that's what happens when JD1 becomes your fan... And what's with "größter Fächer"? He's not THAT kind of a fan...Sorry, Matto. I try speak pretty one day. I mean that I write : Johnny ist zärtlichster Bewunderer von MDR. Not größter Fächer as I originally stated. I never intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that Johnny was a Large Oscillating Fan ... that would be completely out of context here , Although not absolutely inappropriate in future posting.Until then - my apologies,RanG