Appreciate reviews for "Goodbye"

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

serge

Appreciate reviews for "Goodbye"

Post by serge » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:38 am

Hello ! :)I need a songwriters opinions on my song "Goodbye"If you please take a listenhttp://www.broadjam.com/artists/artistindex.as ... D=24997ANY opinions are highly appreciated !Serge :)

dimps

Re: Appreciate reviews for "Goodbye"

Post by dimps » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:44 pm

As my review on your other page says: Absolute HIT HIT HIT!!! Serge, seriously, this song is another of yours that is catchy from the get go. It's a feel good song which certainly gets the feet tapping, the shoulders swaying...The music, VOCALS, whole production is brilliant and once again, you got me listening more than once Good luck with this Serge - I have good feelings about this! Serge, you work hard with each song. I really do enjoy listening to each one. Happy New Year my friend!

serge

Post by serge » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:35 am

Quote:As my review on your other page says: Absolute HIT HIT HIT!!! Serge, seriously, this song is another of yours that is catchy from the get go. It's a feel good song which certainly gets the feet tapping, the shoulders swaying...The music, VOCALS, whole production is brilliant and once again, you got me listening more than once Good luck with this Serge - I have good feelings about this! Serge, you work hard with each song. I really do enjoy listening to each one. Happy New Year my friend!Thanks so much Erin !

rexman22583

Post by rexman22583 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:01 am

Hey Serge!! I love your song!! It reminds me of a really happy day or Christmas!! Keep it up man! You need a record deal for this song all the way!!!-Rex

rockmann
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by rockmann » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:30 pm

Good job, Serge. Nice production qualities. Sounds very professional. Somewhat Beatle'esque, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing. It's a very happy and soothing song. Very tight musically. I like the way you get right to it. No long intro or other distractions. You have a pleasing voice. Keep up the good music!

happy
Active
Active

Post by happy » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:46 pm

I loved the song and you reinforced the title of the song very well. The first listen through and you know the song is "Goodbye". Your voice is reminds me of some early Paul McCartney! Fantastic song and I hope it gets you the "HIT" status.
Di

serge

Post by serge » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:04 am

Quote:Hey Serge!! I love your song!! It reminds me of a really happy day or Christmas!! Keep it up man! You need a record deal for this song all the way!!!-RexHello Rex !Nice to meet you I'm really happy that you like the song. Thank You !

serge

Post by serge » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:13 am

Quote:Good job, Serge. Nice production qualities. Sounds very professional. Somewhat Beatle'esque, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing. It's a very happy and soothing song. Very tight musically. I like the way you get right to it. No long intro or other distractions. You have a pleasing voice. Keep up the good music!Hello Project 43 ! Thank you so much for your kind words ! I really appreciate your feedback !Enjoying yours "(Wouldn't You) Like To Change It" now.Kinda classic "Deep Purple" in the best years ! I like this kind of music ! Great sounding !

serge

Post by serge » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:22 am

Quote:I loved the song and you reinforced the title of the song very well. The first listen through and you know the song is "Goodbye". Your voice is reminds me of some early Paul McCartney! Fantastic song and I hope it gets you the "HIT" status.Hello Happy ( Di ?) ! Thank you so much for such an encouraging post !

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:53 am

Hi, just enjoying listening to this song. It reminds me very much of early Beatles - 'she loves you, ya ya ya' style, or some of that soft rock & roll from the 50s. Nice harmonies. Might work well in a film set in that era or that uses music from that era.cheersHummin'bird
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website