Hi folks been awhile..New tunes..your thoughts?

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

louluz

Hi folks been awhile..New tunes..your thoughts?

Post by louluz » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:27 am

Hey guys been a while ....I hope everyone had a terriffic Holiday.. I have new tunes called Lady Light and This time.. I would appreciate thoughts .. comments on genre? This is the first work copy so excuse the production value at this point ..Just click on luzzomusic link at the bottom here and go to music Page: Lady Light..This Time Thanks and I look froward to the feedback..Lou

superflux
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Hi folks been awhile..New tune..your thoughts

Post by superflux » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:54 am

Very nice tune.You've got a good voice and an interesting delivery. At times it might beso stylized as to distract from the song itself, but it's entertaining.Steve

kugeran

Re: Hi folks been awhile..New tunes..your thought

Post by kugeran » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:31 am

Hi LouVery good song!!The song progress in a calm and pleasant way.And as allways great vocal perfomance!!!As there are no or little changes within the musical arrangement of the song you show great confident thatyour vocal performance would carry the song it self.And it sure did!!!Keep up the good work!!!All the bestJan Petter

louluz

Post by louluz » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:05 pm

Wow... thank you guys for the great words of encouragement.. To hear you think it' s entertainng is very positive . But the vocal IS the song. Yes jan, was tuff to leave arrangement as it was, but I did believe melody would carry the song. if i could pull it off!!!.. it's still rough.. this was a time track vocal and will be redone for the final mix.. Thanks, wasn't sure it would .. Phew...Unfortunately for me, this Lady has just passed back Out of my life , but at least I got some inspiration out of the relationship ..... ahh the love life of a musician eh? I think were more in love with love than anything else... our emotions do inspire great tune' s tho..... And Jan, after hearing Wherever You May Go ....I have to say I'm humbled by your positive feedback...seems were in the same boat in the heart area ..... Lou

superflux
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by superflux » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:23 pm

Quote:Wow... thank you guys for the great words of encouragement.. To hear you think it' s entertainng is very positive . But the vocal IS the song. Lou I do indeed like the vocal. I may have been inarticulatein expressing it, but I meant that if your'e tryingto sell someone on the song itself, that the vocalperformance might need to go in a less stylizeddirection. Nice stuff!!Steve

louluz

Post by louluz » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:42 pm

Well good news at least as this Lady is back in my life lol, enuf about my love life already.... Lou