3 meditation forwards!!!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jeffgreenleaf
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

3 meditation forwards!!!

Post by jeffgreenleaf » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:37 am

Three of my new age songs were forwarded to the following listing. The songs are called Sleepwalk to India, Bali Sunset, and Weekend in Space. They are from a new age album I have been selling at a couple spas. Yeahhh!S071212NAA wide range of MEDITATION / NEW AGE ARTISTS with FULL LENGTH ALBUMS are needed by a West Coast-based Music Publisher who typically supplies music to companies such as Muzak (tracks for retail shops, restaurants, malls, etc.). For this project, they're acting as an agent to distribute your CD to large retail stores such as Wal-Mart, Costco, etc. to be included in specific CD sections of the store (in the check-out aisles, for example). They're open to many styles of Meditation music such as Ambient, Spiritual, Relaxation, Healing, and Nature. They are NOT looking for pop New Age such as Enya.http://www.soundclick.com/jeffgreenleaf ... greenleaf3 http://www.jeffgreenleaf.com

djdeweese
Impressive
Impressive

Re: 3 meditation forwards!!!

Post by djdeweese » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:59 am

Great work -- I enjoyed Bali Sunset a lot. I saw your list of equipment, but I was wondering what DAW software/sequencer you're using?Hopefully you'll get a call/email to get more distribution for your CD (maybe even Wal-Mart!?!). Congrats!

waltergrund
Impressive
Impressive

Post by waltergrund » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:35 am

Hey Jeff,sounds really excellent! What sound modules do You use for stuff like that? I go on athmosphere so far...Happy new year by the way...Walter

bmete
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by bmete » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:25 am

Hi Jeff,Happy New Year!Congrats! Nice Work!Bob