Critique Anonymity Unfair

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Critique Anonymity Unfair

Post by jchitty » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:05 am

Quote:Quote:Well, I wasn't coming down on you Jeffe. I'm just blown away by the fact that the Prez of any company would come on here and answer questions for people...usually, companies take the "Bridgestone approach".....remember when Bridgestone tires were causing all these accidents and they just turned a blind eye to consumers?Have I missed something?This is Taxi not Microsoft!Wouldn't you expect ML to be a bit closer to his clients than BG.I know TAXI isn't Microsoft, and besides, Michael has MUCH better hair than Bill Gates.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:55 am

Quote:Quote:Well, I wasn't coming down on you Jeffe. I'm just blown away by the fact that the Prez of any company would come on here and answer questions for people...usually, companies take the "Bridgestone approach".....remember when Bridgestone tires were causing all these accidents and they just turned a blind eye to consumers?Have I missed something?This is Taxi not Microsoft!Wouldn't you expect ML to be a bit closer to his clients than BG......and the tunes that get through screening actually work.Unlike Microsoft products.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

arkjack
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by arkjack » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:02 am

Did you ever have one of those times when you think.... maybe I better just shut up......?? The only thing I want to say is..... Thank you Michael Laskow..... for everything you do, and for every way you've tried to help me out .... I hope soon to be one of the Taxi success stories..ArkJack

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:46 am

You're probably right, things are best left unsaid. I think the biggest tribute I could pay to TAXI and ML is with my wallet......I am satisfied with this company, and that is why I will be renewing my membership come early summer. And I don't part with funds easily, lemme tell you.

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:18 am

Quote:Did you ever have one of those times when you think.... maybe I better just shut up......?? The only thing I want to say is..... Thank you Michael Laskow..... for everything you do, and for every way you've tried to help me out .... I hope soon to be one of the Taxi success stories..ArkJack censored

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by horacejesse » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:32 pm

Quote:Did you ever have one million of those times when you think.... maybe I better just shut up......?? Is that what you said? If so, my answer is yes.