My First Reply! A Test 4-Taxi As well!

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

mrholmes

My First Reply! A Test 4-Taxi As well!

Post by mrholmes » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:59 am

Hello Taxi world!! I just recieved my first reply to a submission. Not only was it a test for my company, but as well it was a test for taxi! And just as i suspected, taxi was right on point! there were certain elements to our submission that were left out purposely, just to see if the screener would pick up on them. And yes they did!!! every element that we left out, the screener mentioned! It blew me away, and let me know that taxi is the site to be a part of. So great job to Taxi!!! If theres anybody out there doubting taxi reliability, DON'T! It's definitely in your best interest to stay a part of the taxi world because it'll only help you learn and potentially be successful from this site!! Mr.Holmes form Lil'City Productions!

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: My First Reply! A Test 4-Taxi As well!

Post by sgs4u » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:05 am

Great for you! What if they had failed your test? Would you then post that Taxi is unreliable? I hope they don't hold your test against you, by leaving out some appropriate points, or forgetting to forward you!I might not be so kind.steve

hitwriter
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: My First Reply! A Test 4-Taxi As well!

Post by hitwriter » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:16 am

I hope the test was a legitimate submission!If it wasn't there will be alot of $5.00 refunds to pay back.