Which one of these 3 ?

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Which one of these 3 ?

Post by davewalton » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:47 am

Quote: "...a patch from Reason..." ?? What does that mean? Don't get it There's a synth sound that's in there at the beginning that, I think, is one of the synthesizer patches (preset selections) from a virtual instrument software package called "Reason". I own Reason and that little sound just caught my ear is all.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:05 am

Quote:Quote: "...a patch from Reason..." ?? What does that mean? Don't get it There's a synth sound that's in there at the beginning that, I think, is one of the synthesizer patches (preset selections) from a virtual instrument software package called "Reason". I own Reason and that little sound just caught my ear is all. o That's very possible... BTW, when we did that song we tried to emulate Linkin Park a bit, esp. in the verses. I was trying to capture a touch of the hot song du Jour. Obviously, the song didn't end up a Linkin Park replacement at all and I'm glad... It is the sound of my producer, a co-writer, and me... A "caseysong"... Casey

spariam
Impressive
Impressive

Post by spariam » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:58 am

I enjoyed them all, but my favorite was also "I Had Lunch With Your Wife Today"...though "Frankly Scarlet" kind of grew on me...

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:19 am

Thanks Spariam, much appreciated... Looks like "Lunch" gets the most votes... Casey

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:43 am

Quote:Thanks Spariam, much appreciated... Looks like "Lunch" gets the most votes... CaseyLunch always gets my vote,especially if someone else is payin.