Smooth Jazz

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

audiogeek
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Smooth Jazz

Post by audiogeek » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Thanks Chris and Suz! I like your tune, too, Chris.Maybe I should have brought in the drums earlier, huh? Oh well, maybe I'll massage it for the next listing, if it's not selected for this one.

anthony34
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by anthony34 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:00 am

Since you're all brave enough to wear everybody's comments on your submission, here is one of mine. I won't say too much - I'll leave that to the reviewers. But you guys feel free to pass comment if you wish. The standard of your submissions is great. I'm hoping that they want many tunes for this listing and that we all get a shot! http://www.taximusic.com/stream/181199/ ... EE.mp3Best wishes, Michael W.
MICHAEL W. (Australia)

djdale
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by djdale » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Very relaxing. I can 'hear' it during the "LOCAL FORECAST" segment on the Weather Channel. (DON'T LAUGH) Well I CAN!OK I've been up for a while now! Very smooth and relaxing, and well done!Dale
Never, never , never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never give up - Winston Churchill

audiogeek
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by audiogeek » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Nov 14, 2008, 11:08pm, djdale wrote:Very relaxing. I can 'hear' it during the "LOCAL FORECAST" segment on the Weather Channel. (DON'T LAUGH) Well I CAN!LOL! Classic, Dale! Music can trigger memories of many emotional experiences... the thrill of winning... being with someone you love... the bliss of a newborn baby... the Weather Channel... Great tune, Michael. I like the vibe.