#Y060807NA

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

#Y060807NA

Post by horacejesse » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:16 am

I have just about had it with Taxi. What are these guys sending on? I want to hear some of the stuff they have forwarded for listings for which I have been rejected. Namely #YO6O807NA.This is a New Age listing. I do not have broadband or the capability (as far as I know) to put my submission up for others to hear, or at this point I would, because I am now convinced these screeners are registerd, thoroughbred dimwits.You can't have any faith when you hit the listing criteria dead center with clean pieces that a couple dozen guitarists on earth could even play, and still get rejected.I also receive Dispatch Listings just so I can look at them. It is a real joke to think I would now subscibe to that also.Has anyone been accepted for this listing?Taxi is the joke and it is on you and me. We got snared by their advertising campaign and came into this thing believing in them. No more.Two or three people on this forum are making a little bit of money and the rest are crying in their beards continually. It is a fact, folks. I read this forum all the time, and hardly anyone gets anything forwarded. My pieces were played in artificial harmonics, something I am an expert at and which is seldom heard. If they are not appropriate for the neo-classical genre this listing included then I do not even belong on this planet, folks.When my songs do make a splash I will rub Taxi's face in it without remittance. This is my plan now. A person can be offended only so much. Especially when they know they are right in the first place.