Christmas songs listing #D080325CS

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

kwill

Christmas songs listing #D080325CS

Post by kwill » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:21 am

Hi everyone -- I'm a long time Taxi member (since 2003) and have read many of your wonderful posts with great interest. I never posted before, but today I learned that the 10 original Christmas songs I submitted to the Dispatch below would not be forwarded. I've had quite a few forwards these past years, and think I do pretty well figuring out the nuances of the listings, but this time I apparently was way off and would love any feedback you might have on what I missed.Maybe it's that I have a different take on what's "current." Did anyone else submit to this listing, and get forwarded?I couldn't figure out how to paste my song url's from Taxi's site, but here's the link to my web audio page that has song clips:http://saintjanejazz.com/pages/audio/ch ... 2.htmlMany thanks! KathrynCHRISTMAS SONGS IN ALL STYLES are needed by an Independent Publisher for a female artist who will be releasing a Christmas CD project. For this artist, a Christian/religious tone in the lyrics is just fine but they’ll also be open to hearing more secular lyrics. Any style and all tempos will be considered, as they’re just looking for great songs here. While the styles can be diverse, they are definitely looking for a current tone musically. Female vocals are preferable. Please submit one to three songs online or per CD, include lyric sheets. As usual, you will be notified by email whether your submission has been Forwarded or Returned. All submissions will be screened on a YES/NO BASIS - NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI - and must be received no later than Noon PST on Tuesday, Mar. 25, 2008. TAXI #D080325CS