Dramatic scientific medication

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Dramatic scientific medication

Post by hummingbird » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:17 pm

Quote:Hey, Dave,Yours is the only stuff I am unable to listen to.yikes.... you could read that the wrong way but I think it's that Dave's music is on a different server...
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

mixopenta
Impressive
Impressive

Post by mixopenta » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:33 pm

Hm..I guess I've gotto be careful how to put this , but Dave's link to his song is the only one I can hear. The taxi links just gives me an error page here at work. At home, Media player doesn't recognize the format. Anyway, Dave - as usual, your work is impeccable and emotive. It's also right on the money for quiet intensity.Amos, I agree that Freeway escape is a bit too creepy...And indeed I chose it to fit the urgency/ambulance scenes. I had two tracks to choose from, but this one's been forwarded before, while the other always been returned, so that made it an easy choice.Well, perhaps screener #258 had a different take on what the listing party wanted, and that is all there is to it.Thanks everyone for all insightful thoughts!

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by horacejesse » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:44 am

Quote:Hey, Dave,Yours is the only stuff I am unable to listen to. Talk about a faux paux (I, can't spell it either). What I mean is I don't get to hear the music you give links to on here. They do not pop up on any player.

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:49 am

Quote:Hey, Dave,Yours is the only stuff I am unable to listen to.Sounds like my first Taxi critique. I'm guessing it's because you're on dialup (Jesse isn't "out of date" he's "retro" ). Mine is the most "straightforward", a basic link to an MP3 file. There's no streaming so the entire MP3 has to load before anything will play. For everyone else who isnt' "retro", that's about a five second wait... for dialup it might be several minutes (five or more) to effectively download a 4.5 megabyte file.I don't know about faux paus spelling either but it looks right.

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:43 am

Nice cues everybody. I think some are just a bit more "on target" than others...and since this company ran (and is still running) a wide variety of listings, they probably want stuff that hits the target dead on.Quote:I don't know about faux paus spelling either but it looks right. Faux Pas, if anybody cares...