ELECTRONICA INSTRUMENTALS

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

zircon
Impressive
Impressive

Re: ELECTRONICA INSTRUMENTALS

Post by zircon » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:12 pm

Good job! I had three songs forwarded to this listing, myself. In case you want to compare (we are in pretty different styles!)www.taxi.com/zirconDepth Charge, Warhead, and Mindbender.

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:09 am

Quote:Good job! I had three songs forwarded to this listing, myself. In case you want to compare (we are in pretty different styles!)http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.p ... irconDepth Charge, Warhead, and Mindbender.The link is actually:www.taxi.com/zirconThese are great tracks and are good listening material if anyone wants to hear electronica from someone who does it as their bread and butter.Zircon IS an electonica bad boy.

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:12 am

Quote:dave... u peters, the tracks sound great!dave, you mentioned the stylus rmx, is that software for drums only?do you find it useful and practical for music other than electronica?Check out Mazz's reply, it covers a lot of what Stylus does. Stylus is useful for adding a modern flavor to just about anything. I use it with a fair amount of my orchestral stuff.

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:37 am

Right, it's really versatile. And it isn't really like taking a bath at all. I jes said that to get someone's interest piqued. My bad.

mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by mazz » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:19 am

I like to think of Stylus as a nice big hot tub, lots of room to play and nice bubbles too!!
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 am

Quote:Right, it's really versatile. And it isn't really like taking a bath at all. I jes said that to get someone's interest piqued. My bad. Well, I put a nice big grinning smiley face next to my comment (i.e. ) so don't hold back on that bizarre humor. <--- That means I like your bizarre humor.

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:47 am

Oh. Okay. I'll be sure to go unfiltered next time then. Thank you. SquidP.s. Stylus really is like doing something with a whole lotta drummers. Possibly illegal. In most states.