Young Teen Pop Songs

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

clonsberry
Impressive
Impressive

Young Teen Pop Songs

Post by clonsberry » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:41 pm

I got a forward on this one. I finally have a song with a story behind it for the Cafe thread.Anything Is Possible (remix)You can find out why I call it a remix in the TAXI Storytellers Cafe thread.The Director of A&R/Creative at one of the largest Publishers in the world is seeking amazing, very current-sounding YOUNG TEEN POP SONGS for a Female artist a la BIANCA RYAN who is working on her 2nd major label release. Keep in mind that this artist is only 12 years old, so lyrics must be appropriate. Songs with a wide melodic range will show off her vocal talents. Great hooks, solid lyrics, memorable melodies - all are essential. We'll be very selective with this one as they're only seeking hit songs.

lieflin77
Active
Active

Re: Young Teen Pop Songs

Post by lieflin77 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:20 pm

Good job! Tough to write for 12 year olds, at least for me, and you did something I could definitely hear on the disney channel. In fact I've been listening to teen pop a lot lately trying to see if I could attempt something in that genre. Let us know what happens....

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 pm

Lord, you're on a roll. Congrats!

clonsberry
Impressive
Impressive

Post by clonsberry » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:30 pm

Quote:Lord, you're on a roll. Congrats! Thank you. Yeah, I don't post the rejections. Then you'd see some postings

clonsberry
Impressive
Impressive

Post by clonsberry » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:38 pm

Quote:Tough to write for 12 year olds, at least for me....The trick is to think like a 12 year old. I do that all the time.

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by liamkelly » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:07 am

Quote:I got a forward on this one. I finally have a song with a story behind it for the Cafe thread.Anything Is Possible (remix)You can find out why I call it a remix in the TAXI Storytellers Cafe thread.The Director of A&R/Creative at one of the largest Publishers in the world is seeking amazing, very current-sounding YOUNG TEEN POP SONGS for a Female artist a la BIANCA RYAN who is working on her 2nd major label release. Keep in mind that this artist is only 12 years old, so lyrics must be appropriate. Songs with a wide melodic range will show off her vocal talents. Great hooks, solid lyrics, memorable melodies - all are essential. We'll be very selective with this one as they're only seeking hit songs.Wow, Chris. Deceptively hard listing. Well done. Exactly the message our 12 year olds should be getting. And a perfectly suitable melody too. Great job Total respect on this job

dabresk
Impressive
Impressive

Post by dabresk » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 pm

I guess we are all kids anyway........wonderful job Chris! Nice flow, nice mix, nice song. You hit the nail on the head listing-wise!Bresky