This Love

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

poetforjesus

This Love

Post by poetforjesus » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:10 am

This LoveHis Mission Was To Walk This EarthAnd To Teach A Love So TrueA Love You Will Not Know Unless He Lives Inside Of YouThis Love That He Will Pour OutNothing Can CompareFor This Love It Is So Mighty This Love That He Does ShareChorusIt's A Love Beyond All OthersA Love That Is So TrueOh Yes This Love Is MightyThis Love He Has For Me And YouIt Can Take The Weakest And Make Them Strong And BoldFill Them With Such HappinessIf With Him They Walk This RoadThis Love You Can Find ItIn Only One PlaceThis Love That Is So GrandThat Nothing Can EraseChorusIt's A Love Beyond All OthersA Love That Is So TrueOh Yes This Love Is MightyThis Love He Has For Me And YouIf This Love Is In You You Can't Help But To Know ItThis Love It Is So Great You Can't Help, But To Show ItNow You Can Love Your Husband And You Can Love Your WifeBut Unless You Love The Lord Have You Found The Love Of Your LifeChorusIt's A Love Beyond All OthersA Love That Is So TrueOh Yes This Love Is MightyThis Love He Has For Me And YouYes, You May Love Your Children With All Your Heart And SoulBut If You Don't Love Jesus Then Awesome Love You Do Not KnowIt Can Take Away Your Breath When You Least Expect ItIf This Love Is In YouHow Brightly You'll Reflect ItChorusIt's A Love Beyond All OthersA Love That Is So TrueOh Yes This Love Is MightyThis Love He Has For Me And YouSometimes It Does Get Hard To Hold It Deep WithinSo If You Know His LoveShare It With A FriendShow Others What They're Missing So They Too Can FindThis Love So Great And Mighty The Greatest Love… Of All TimeChorusIt's A Love Beyond All OthersA Love That Is So TrueOh Yes This Love Is MightyThis Love He Has For Me And You