Baby, I Miss You

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

cro

Baby, I Miss You

Post by cro » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:48 am

Name Of Song : Baby I Miss YouWritten By : Robert RumeryDate Written : 6-17-06Genre : Love/BalladWaiting in a cold deserted town,in a hotel that really dosen't have a name,and the towns just simply a ghost town, the street lights flicker as the cold wind blows,my six string is my only company,and my lyrics are my only salavation,but I truely wished that you were, the night is so lonely with you,without you by myside,and you telling me that everything will be alright,but what are you gonna do when your on the road,Baby, I know you miss me, but I'll be home soon,playing my way into your heart,singing my way into your soul,Baby, I know you miss me,but I'll be home soon,playing my way into your heart,singing my way into your soul,powerballads play so loudly on the radio,Firehouse's don't treat me bad,and I close my eyes as I lay on the bed,and I look towards the ceiling,somehow I can feel you with me,your spirit guides me in my time of need, I told you when I left you on the doorstep,that I wasn't really going to be that faraway,that I'd be in your heart,and that you'd be in my soul, but you seem so far away now, Baby, I know you miss me, but I'll be home soon,playing my way into your heart,singing my way into your soul,Baby, I know you miss me,but I'll be home soon,playing my way into your heart,singing my way into your soul,this cold and damp hotel room it dosen't feel like home,not as cozy as our bed used to feel,but you've always loved this music man,and I've always wonderd why you did, but I guess you were in it for the ride, and for the thrill of it all, I know your sitting in your room,just waiting for me to call you tonight,but you know the phone won't ring,and there won't be a knock on the door,and I won't be standing there infront of you,but your just gonna wait until I come home,Baby, I know you miss me, but I'll be home soon,playing my way into your heart,singing my way into your soul,Baby, I know you miss me,but I'll be home soon,playing my way into your heart,singing my way into your soul,this cold and damp hotel room it dosen't feel like home,not as cozy as our bed used to feel,but you've always loved this music man,and I've always wonderd why you did,but I guess you were in it for the ride,and for the thrill of it all, but you know that you'll always be in my heart,as I travel across this country side,with me and my six string by myside, I know your not with me right now,but I still can feel you with me,as I sit here with these words,as I sign them to you,you know that I love you,and I will forever and ever,Baby, I know you miss me, but I'll be home soon,playing my way into your heart,singing my way into your soul,Baby, I know you miss me,but I'll be home soon,playing my way into your heart,singing my way into your soul,

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Baby, I Miss You

Post by nomiyah » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:01 pm

Cro (or Robert?)I like how you set up a mood and storyline. I especially like the image in the second verse of leaving her on a doorstep. The words you tell her sound so familiar and it contrasts to the lonely reality. Is it a little long? If so, you could condense it without changing the story.Nomi

cro

Re: Baby, I Miss You

Post by cro » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:04 am

The names Robert Rumery, I just like the user name Cro. I just think it's long because I wrote out the chorus. but thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated.