THE WHOLE TOWN OWE ME

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

irwin
Impressive
Impressive

THE WHOLE TOWN OWE ME

Post by irwin » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:01 am

This is a Country song. PLEASE CRITIQESTHE WHOLE TOWN OWE ME© 2004 Irwin Byron Abrigo(chorus)The whole town owes me and I need some moneyGot to get pay cause they took it from me any wayNothing left to saythey know they owe meAnd I need some money, yeah(verse 1)I’ve been going to stations around the countryTo fill up my tank and it total 198I paid with two dollars and they told me they ain’t got no changeAnd that been going on for twenty odd yearsThe whole town owes me and I need some moneyGot to get pay cause they took it from me any wayNothing left to saythey know they owe meAnd I need some money, yeah(verse 2)I’ve been going to supermarkets all around town to buy some groceries and it total 191I couldn’t of owe them a dime so I leave some change behind and that been going on since 1959The whole town owes me and I need some moneyGot to get pay cause they took it from me any wayNothing left to saythey know they owe meAnd I need some money, yeah(bridge)I woke up this morning I didn’t had a dime keep me rememberingall the change I Left behind and the price 1999, one dime 1095 five dimes, 698 they never had change 2590 ten dimesand that been going on since 1959So nothing left to say They know they owe meand I been some money, yeah Nothing left to saythey know they owe me and I need some money Nothing left to saythey know they owe me and I need some money today© 2004 Irwin Byron AbrigoAll rights reserved
Need your music on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, etc? Click DistroKid Link Below and Save 7%:
https://distrokid.com/vip/seven/2528627
https://open.spotify.com/artist/7nwjMIqpi8461amydZmWUC