A Bitter Sweet Forward In Iraq:

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

oneson

A Bitter Sweet Forward In Iraq:

Post by oneson » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:44 pm

Although it happened fifteen miles down the road the ground shook which is a normal feeling in Iraq it gets easier to dictate if it was a outbound blast or incoming. This particular blast was outbound the results was over two hundred and fifty people killed I called my wife later and she informed me that two of my songs got forwarded.One Sonwww.onesononeson.comhttp://www.centerstagemag.com/ladee_storem_bama_2_iraq.htm ..>

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: A Bitter Sweet Forward In Iraq:

Post by gitarrero » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:27 pm

just a quick note: it is not allowed to post company names (rule from taxi)
production, composition & stringed instruments

pugetsound73

Post by pugetsound73 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:36 am

I don't see a company name (?)

lsp
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by lsp » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:07 am

One Son,Since you are in Iraq I guess it is safe to say you are involved in the defense of our great country in one form or another.Assuming that is the case, Thank You and congratulations on your forwards.My family and I will pray for you and your family...LSP

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:12 am

Quote:Although it happened fifteen miles down the road the ground shook which is a normal feeling in Iraq it gets easier to dictate if it was a outbound blast or incoming. This particular blast was outbound the results was over two hundred and fifty people killed I called my wife later and she informed me that two of my songs got forwarded.One Sonwww.onesononeson.com Congratulations on the forwards, one son. I'm so very sorry to hear even more civvies have died (or anyone). I don't know if you're serving or subcontracting but I sure hope you come home soon.Hope

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:41 am

Get home safe, son. You have a outstanding music career waiting for you at home, and I bet an awesome wife worrying patiently. Good luck with your contacts, hope they pan out. I hope you're writing news songs while you're over there. Your songs and sound rock.

oneson

Post by oneson » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:57 am

Thanks for all the comments I'm experiancing history everyday over here, and I know I got a historical project to match everybody got there path this is just mine.http://www.centerstagemag.com/ladee_sto ... 2_iraq.htm ..> One Son

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:14 am

Quote:Thanks for all the comments I'm experiancing history everyday over here, and I know I got a historical project to match everybody got there path this is just mine.http://www.centerstagemag.com/ladee_sto ... 2_iraq.htm ..> One SonHee! Loved the last line, one son. Good to see someone from my neck of the woods gettin' it out there and tellin' it like it is in regard to the biz. I'm pullin foi ya. You got it all goin' on.Hopewww.getnitahope.comwww.myspace.com/nitahopewww.cdbaby.com/cd/nitahope